The absolute rudest, incompetent, arrogant, useless experience I've ever encountered from a glass company--or at least the one located at 2115 Silas Creek Parkway in Winston-Salem, N.C.

I can't really say about the other locations--however, this manager, Scott Morris, that I assume covers other locations, is a complete and utter lunatic who lies, cheats, and treats customers like dogs, even when HIS company so obviously is at fault. I know of 5 people that have filed complaints just against this one guy.

Pathetic! Avoid at all costs--or waste your money and patience as so many others have had to do before learning the truth.

Had an Experience with Windshield Shop?

Comments

Wow, same sort of experience I had. I really hope this man is held accountable for such unconscionable behavior!

Carid - HORRIBLE!!!!!!!!!!!!! Carid "I ordered a windshield mounting bracket for my LED lightbar from this site. The one I ordered was NOT the one delivered & I did not notice this until after..." Read more Bendpak HD 14T 4 post lift Bendpak "I purchased this lift in 2015 for my personal uses. I didn't install this lift I called Bendpak and I went with their recommendation for a lift installer closest to..." Read more Michigan Motorz - EVIDENCE DEMANDS A VERDICT Michigan Motorz "We do not agree with this customer and his unpleasant comments to our dear dealer Michigan Motors and as matter of fact he should be appreciated that we were able..." Read more Automotix - Bad AC Compressor and Packaging Automotix "I bought a recycled AC Compressor on 6/27/17. It only worked for about two-three weeks. I called and got a replacement compressor in August. That one came completely damaged. Although..." Read more Readydebit - The card no longer allows account to account transfer Readydebit "At the first of each month I usually pay my rent doing the 'account to account' transfer but this month it has been shut down. I called the number given..." Read more Threads King - Thread king  -  Thanks for your purchase! and never shipped!... [135 DAY LATER]... there's no answer and no product Threads King " I ordered 2 item on thread king - 7 May 2017 order number is 89858 Package (1)package hardly arrived package (2) is not stwill arrived. 135 days passed. I..." Read more Curriculum Associates - NO JUST NO Curriculum Associates "So I'm using I-Ready and stuff, and it's "teaching" me about figurative language. But it gives me weird examples, and as in weird I mean disturbing. For hyperbole the example..." Read more Experian - The free deep email web scan does not work Experian "Experian is currently promoting a deep web scan for your email and it sounds like a scam because I have submitted a second email and each time at the end..." Read more